The Villas of Grand Cypress
Book your Preferred Golf experience at this resort now!Book Now
A Grand Golf Experience in the House that Jack Built
The Villas of Grand Cypress proudly boasts 45 Jack Nicklaus’ signature-designed golf holes nestled within 1,500 acres of lush greens, casting a refreshing reprieve from the excitement of Orlando (just minutes away). The North, South, and East Nines offer three nine-hole combinations designed to test your accuracy and precision, while the New Course poses steeper slopes and challenging bunkers. Regarded as a Scottish links masterpiece, the New Course is Nicklaus’ nod to the famed Old Course at St. Andrews, Scotland, and was recently named one of Golfweek’ Best Resort Courses.
Enjoy 25% savings on the Preferred Golf PlayMore offer
- Luxurious all-suite accommodations
- Daily golf for two people or a $75 resort credit
- Cart & range privileges
- Access to resort-style pools, fishing equipment and stocked lakes, and watersports rentals
- Enhance your experience with a lesson from the on-site PGA Professional (additional charge applies). Rated as one of the “Top 25 Golf Schools in America” every year since 1999, The Academy of Golf is a 21-acre facility in Orlando featuring golf schools, golf lessons, golf clinics, and more.
- Offer is valid through Jan 2015. Some restrictions may apply. Taxes and service charge not included.