The American Club
Book your Preferred Golf experience at this resort now!Book Now
Exclusive Offer—Dye-abolical Package
- Three nights at The American Club or Inn on Woodlake.
- Four, 18-hole rounds of golf per person. One round on each of the following courses: Straits and Irish at Whistling Straits, River and Meadow Valleys at Blackwolf Run.
- Golf car fees at Blackwolf Run.
- Includes caddie fees at the Straits and Irish courses (does not include caddie gratuity).
- Lesson with Kohler Golf Academy instructor. All lessons include video analysis with the state-of-the-art JC Video system. Advance reservations required. Please book lesson at time of booking the Dye-Abolical Package.
- Complimentary green fees for replay golf with opportunity to book in advance on Meadow Valleys course and Irish course. Golf car, caddie fees and gratuities not included.
- Unlimited use of practice facilities.
- Advance tee-time scheduling.
- Daily bag storage, cleaning, locker and shoe service.
- Your choice of Kohler Waters Spa services discounted 20%. Saturday service pricing applies. Use of the Spa includes relaxation pool with waterfall, steam, sauna, whirlpool, cool plunge and glass enclosed rooftop deck. Discounts not valid with other offers. Advance reservations required. Spa usage fees may apply.
Book the Dye-abolical Package today! Email your concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1 888 893 6697
- A world-class resort with championship courses ranked among the top in the world.
- Reciepient of the Forbes Five-Star Award. One of only 57 worldwide and the only Five-Star hotel in Wisconsin.
- The American Club is the only AAA Five Diamond resort in the Midwest.
- Play where champions play. Blackwolf Run will host the US Womens Open July 2-8, 2012.
- The Carriage House offers a more contemporary look and feel and caters to the spa enthusiast.
- Caddies are required on the Straits course before twilight.