Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Book your Preferred Golf experience at this resort now!Book Now
Situated on 2,000 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin Woodlands Resort is a spectacular, secluded getaway which offers guests an escape like no other. With its AAA Five-Diamond Falling Rock boutique hotel and Paris Ritz-inspired Chateau Lafayette, this Southwestern Pennsylvania resort features five different types of lodging experiences.
From one-of-a-kind adventure opportunities such as the on-site zip-lining course or off-road driving adventures to relaxation treatments at the internationally acclaimed spa to the breathtaking views, the lavish, all-inclusive comforts of Nemacolin Woodlands Resort offers something for everyone. For those who like to spend their days out on the green, this lush resort includes a championship golf course, including Mystic Rock, designed by the illustrious Pete Dye and PGA-Tour tested.
- #40 "Best Resort Golf Courses" - Golfweek
- #1 "Best Public Courses in Pennsylvania" - Golfweek
- #60 "America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses" - Golf Digest
- #16 "Best in State - Pennsylvania" - Golf Digest
- #22 "American’s Top 50 Courses for Women" - Golf Digest
- "Top 50 Public Ranges" - Golf Range Magazine
- #10 "Best Casino Courses" - Golfweek