Finca Cortesín Hotel, Golf & Spa
Book your Preferred Golf experience at this resort now!Book Now
Book the Preferred PlayMore Offer for Daily Golf for Two or a US$75 Resort Credit
Reasons to Stay
- Designed by Cabell Robinson, the Finca Cortesin Golf Club is set in the foothills of the Casares Mountain range and measures almost 7,000 yards from the back tees, making it one of the longest courses in all of Europe.
- With a climate that allows year-round play, Finca Cortesin Golf Club is ranked among the best courses in Spain and has hosted 'The Volvo World Match Play Championship' in 2009, 2011, and 2012.
- The spectacular hotel boasts 67 exquisite suites—Junior, Executive, Pool, and Cortesín—beautifully designed and offering private gardens or balconies.
- After a day on the golf course, guests can unwind at the on-site spa that features Turkish baths, an indoor swimming pool, gym, and treatment rooms.
- Six dining outlets serve a range in modern Japanese to authentic Spanish Tapas to delicious Italian to traditional American favorites, certain to please every guest.
For 2017 Finca Cortesin Golf Course will be undertaking significant improvements to the quality of the playing conditions, including changing all 18 greens , therefore we would like to inform you about the schedule of maintenance works that will be taking place in June/July & September 2017
- From June 26 - July 2, 9 holes of the golf course will be completely closed
- From July 3-16, the golf course will be completely closed
- From July 17-23, 9 holes of the golf course will be completely closed
- From September 4-6 the golf course will be completely closed